Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System will give your building and business trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing – the primary cause of leaks. This roofing system also substantially increases the strength of your roof, extends its life expectancy, and increases the energy efficiency of the building.
The Fabric-Reinforced ply roofing system combines the leak-resistant seamless membrane of a liquid-applied system with the toughness and a tensile strength of a single-ply system. The reinforced fabric gives extra strength to the finished watertight coating membrane without adding significant weight. With its reflective, energy-saving white top coat, your finished ply system stands up against tough weather and offers strong long-lasting protection.
- Protection where your roof needs it most – at the seams.
- Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion.
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Dirt-resistant finish.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
“Twelve years ago, I built a four-plex rental complex unit. I wanted to put on a system that I could put on and never have to look at it again.That system was Rapid Roof. We’ve had a lot of hail storms on the roof and it has never had any problems. It’s fantastic.”
~ Rod Hampton, rental property owner, Sturgis, SD
Click here to download more information