Conklin’s MR System is a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs. It stops leaks, inhibits rust, and provides and energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat which will extend the life of your roof for years. During the restoration process, the entire roof is cleaned with Rust Off and then primed with Conklin’s rust inhibiting primer called Metal Ready Universal. Once the seams and fasteners have been reinforced the entire roof is coated with a highly reflective coat.
The system was specifically designed to prevent leaks where they most often occur – at the seams. In addition to outstanding protection against water penetration, the Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System extends the life of your roof by resisting weather extremes and reduces air conditioning costs by reflecting the sun’s harmful rays. Lightweight restoration roof coating can also preserve your building structure.
Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask a ARS roofing contractor to check it out. Chances are it can be renewed by applying Conklin’s high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent. This can:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Extends the life of the existing roof.
- Makes you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building
- tax credits and/or rebates.
Other benefits include:
- Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
- Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer)
- Easy and affordable to repair and renew.
Conklin’s MR Restoration System has saved countless metal roofs. Let it do the same for yours!
“I’m in charge of roof maintenance for dozens of buildings,
and we’re always looking for better ways to protect and seal
our galvanized roofing. Five years ago we ran a test. We
coated half of a 200,000 square foot roof with the Conklin MR
system, the other half got new corrugated metal, sealed with a
silicone coating. A year later, the silicone roof had six leaks,
and the Conklin roof had none.”
~ Charles France, Roof Planner- Fortune 200 Company